Friday 22 November 2013

A little Christmas prep

I have Christmas chugging in the back of my mind, but I never really switch on to it until my birthday is over.

But with an advent meal looming on the Sunday right after my birthday (oh yeah...NEXT Sunday....eeekksss!), I thought I'd better crack on with some Christmas cards.

In true Nutty Nora style, I'd enveloped most of them before I thought to take a picture for you!

But here are a few of the 26 I made (and that only takes me as far as about the 7 May on my card a day challenge...dismal fail Nora!)

SO, Taa-daah...........

 
 
And I can confirm that I have given my first Christmas Card.....appropriately to Crafty Friend!
 
So I think I can safely say that Christmas preparations are underway in this house and I shall return with some sewing next.
 
Hope you are winning the battle of the Christmas To-Do List!
 
Love
Nora
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x