Tuesday 3 February 2015

If you're not a blogger.....

....but you like sewing, knitting, crochet, baking and a tad of madness...

you can catch up with me HERE.



It's my facebook page where I link all my posts from the blog, so if you are going a long way round to get here but are a Facebook-er...just like the page and the posts from here will pop up over there!

If you are a Blogger and have a Facebook page, please feel free to pop yourself on the comments so that all the lovely non-blogger peeps out there can find you!

Happy reading and blogging!

Love
Nora
xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nora... its so confusing trying to get blogs out there... I also have a fb page but not so sure if fb friends actually want to look at what I do I think sometimes they just want to let you know what 'they' are doing but I promise to check out your blog and fb to see what you are up to. One thing if you know of any free bag templates could you point me in the right direction. I am back on the making after a long time in the wilderness as a carer for my mum who has since passed away so I now want to get back into the crafting world. Take care follow my blog and maybe we can help one another. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x